Gloria Calderón is an Immigration Specialist and has 20 years of experience in immigration law working as a Paralegal. During her career, she has prepared numerous immigration cases, including U Visas, Legal Residency through Law 245 (i), VAWA, Change of Status (I-751), DACA, Resident Visa Processes with the Department of the National Center for Visas, United States Citizenship, Waivers, Bonds, and Cancellation of Deportations. She also acted as an interpreter in Court, USCIS offices, and the Offices of Political Asylum.
- Preparation, organization and filing of L-1A, TN and H-1B visa applications on behalf of corporations.
- Preparation, organization and presentation of PERM applications on behalf of corporations.
- Preparation of I-601A and I-601 petitions.
- Preparation of removal defense requests, such as asylum and cancellation of removal.
- Immigrant visa processing through the National Visa Center and the United States Consulate in Mexico, Guatemala, and El Salvador.
- Bachelor of Law Studies - Saint Mary’s College of California.
- Paralegal Certificate approved by the American Bar Association - University of California State Hayward.
- Diplomas in Liberal Art and Business Administration - Los Medanos Community College.